Dream 11 will be the IPL 2020 sponsors as they have been roped in by the BCCI as the title sponsors for the event. They aren’t just the Co-Presenting partners of the on-air broadcast but have also taken many of the team sponsorships as well. During the IPL 13, Dream 11 will also be the Disney+Hotstar’s Co-Presenting partner for the IPL 2020 Live Streaming.
Who Will Be The IPL 2020 Sponsors?
Hotstar, the Live Streaming partner of IPL 2020, has signed 13 sponsors already for the upcoming tournament. The Co-Powered by rights have been secured by Boost while Dream 11 will be the Co-Presenters.
There are 11 associate sponsors as well that include Acko General Insurance, Khata-Book, Maruti Suzuki, Flipkart, Swiggy, Ace23, Great Learning, HDFC Bank, Kingfisher Calendar, Association of Mutual Funds in India, and MX Player.
Besides, the deals have also been signed by Hotstar with Kelloggs, Procter & Gamble, Apple, Himalaya, JSW, Intel, Urban Company, Jeep JBL, Sleepwell, Mastercard, Visa, and CarDekho for advertising around the IPL 2020 live streaming.
Dream 11 To Become The Biggest Advertiser in World Cricket
Dream 11, the IPL Title Sponsor, will definitely be the biggest and the most visible brand throughout IPL 2020 as they pledged an investment of above 500 Cr for IPL this year and all its related activities. With that endeavor, they have become the biggest advertiser in world cricket today.
Started back in 2008, the firm owned by Bhavit Sheth and Harsh Jain has become the biggest platform for mobile gaming in India within a decade. And they have the biggest sponsorship investment in cricket today as well.
Here’s a look at their current cricket commitments:
- Dream11 are the title sponsor for IPL 2020 with an investment of 222 Cr
- Dream11 is Indian Cricket’s associate sponsor with an investment of 1.07 Cr each game
- Dream 11 was associate central sponsor for IPL before taking the IPL 2020 title sponsorship and at that time they were paying 40 Cr a year to the Indian Cricket Board
- Dream 11 is also the New Zealand Cricket Partner
- Dream 11 is the associate partner of ICC for all their international events
- Dream 11 is the CPL 2020 sponsors
- Dream 11 continuously sponsors the bilateral international tours of team India
- On-Air Sponsorships: All the cricket series that involve team India broadcasting either on Sony Sports or Star India have Dream 11 as On-Air Sponsor.
IPL 2020 is certainly the biggest cricketing event of the year and having the biggest advertiser in world cricket as IPL 2020 sponsors makes sense too. Earlier, it was Vivo that remained IPL sponsor for a few years and they backed off just ahead of the IPL 2020 which made way for Dream 11 to take the honors.