PSL 5 tickets will soon be available for sale at all the authorized outlets and channels. We already have the PSL 2020 schedule announced and the tournament will be held between Feb 20th, 2020 and March 22nd, 2020. There will be all the six franchises participating from the last season and we might also expect a seventh side to be added to the mix once the announcement is made officially.
What’s special this time around is that the entire Pakistan Super League season 5 will be held in Pakistan and there will be no matches staged in UAE – the second home for Pakistan Cricket since 2010. PCB had already announced this earlier this year that the PSL 5 will be staged completely in Pakistan and they have stood up to their promise. So, you can expect PSL 5 tickets to be sold both online and offline as well at the authorized outlets. There are four venues announced for the tournament including Karachi, Lahore, Multan, and Rawalpindi, so the cricket fans can expect physical outlets to be established in all these cities for ticket sales.
PSL 2020 Tickets Announce Date
Even though nothing has been officially said in this regard as yet, the cricket fans can expect the ticket sales to go live somewhere at the end of January 2020. That’s a rough estimate looking at the previous dates and when the tickets were available for all previous seasons of the Pakistan Super League. So, you can plan things accordingly for PSL 5 too.
Buy PSL 2020 Tickets Here
As we still have a lot of time left in the Pakistan Super League 2020, there is no official word yet on where you can buy PSL 2020 tickets and what the pricing will be. However, some conclusions can still be drawn from how the tickets went on sale last year.
The PSL 4 tickets were available online through Q-tickets for all the matches that were scheduled in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. As for the tickets of the knockout stage of the tournament, they were available for purchase through Yavo.com. It is another online portal that sold tickets for the Pakistan matches last year. Besides, the tickets went on sale just around a month before the tournament started.
PSL 5 Tickets Price and Categories
Here again, we need to look into how things went last year and then figure out what to expect this time around. There were several options available for buying tickets for PSL 2019. So, you can expect something similar for PSL 5 tickets as well. Here are some methods that were applicable last year for buying tickets.
- The simplest of options was to buy “global pass” through which the patrons could be able to watch as many games as they wanted in Dubai. The cost for a global pass was AED 289 for the general seats while it was AED 502 for the international seats. The premium seats cost AED 999 for global pass. Just keep in mind that these rates were applicable last year and something similar could be expected in the coming season of PSL.
- You could also buy individual matches tickets through online portals that were designated for this purpose. The PSL tickets price for these individual tickets varied anywhere between AED 20 and AED 100 for Sharjah games. And, it was between AED 20 and AED 125 for the games scheduled in Abu Dhabi.
- Another option was to buy tickets at different retail outlets set up specifically for selling PSL tickets. You had to visit them physically and buy your desired tickets right there. For Dubai, the ticket venues included Sind Punjab Restaurant, Leopard Courier, Al Fardan Exchange, Delhi Nehari, Al Ghurair International Exchange, Filli Café and Karachi Darbar. The retail centers in Pakistan were set up at selected TCS Express center branches throughout Lahore and Karachi.
So, now that means you could be able to buy PSL 5 tickets through yavo, subject to approval from PCB for this year, or any outlets of TCS in the selected cities. Still, remember that this isn’t final and the changes could be expected according to the PCB policy for PSL 2020. But most likely you can expect the ticket venues to stay the same.
As far as the pricing of tickets for Pakistan matches was concerned, here we have the pricing for different enclosures at Karachi and Lahore last year. Something similar can be expected, at least, for these two venues and the price range will stay the same for Multan and Rawalpindi too.
PSL 4 Tickets Prices At National Stadium Karachi
- Intikhab Alam Enclosure – PKR 500
- Mohd. Brothers Enclosure – PKR 500
- Iqbal Qasim Enclosure – PKR 500
- Wasim Bari Enclosure – PKR 500
- Nasimul Ghani Enclosure – PKR 500
- Waqar Hasan Enclosure – PKR 1,000
- Majid Khan Enclosure – PKR 1,000
- Imran Khan Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Zaheer Abbas Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Wasim Akram Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Fazal Mahmood Enclosure – PKR 2,500
- Hanif Mohammad Enclosure – PKR 3,000
PSL 4 Tickets Prices At Gaddafi Stadium Lahore
- Abdul Qadir Enclosure – PKR 500
- Saeed Ahmed Enclosure – PKR 500
- Majid Khan Enclosure – PKR 500
- Sarfraz Nawaz Enclosure – PKR 500
- Zaheer Abbas Enclosure – PKR 1,000
- Javed Miandad Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- A.H Kardar Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Saeed Anwar Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Rajas Enclosure – PKR 2,000
- Waqar Younis Enclosure – PKR 3,000
- Imran Khan Enclosure – PKR 3,000
So, decide on the enclosure you want to buy tickets to and see what it will cost you. At least, it is the most likely pricing structure to be expected for PSL 5 as well.
That’s our roundup for the PSL 2020 tickets sale, announce date, and PSL 5 tickets price. Even though there’s nothing conclusive available up until now, the cricket fans can still take a lot away from all the information provided above. We’ll keep you posted with all the updates as soon as something gets official. Just stay tuned and keep following us at PSLt2020.